.Net component to convert RTF to PDFWhats new in version 18.104.22.168:
PDF Metamorphosis .Net written in 100% managed C#, the library enables the developer to embed PDF conversion capabilities within .NET applications.
The component is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of our C# assembly you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert string, url, or file HTML, XHTML to PDF
- Convert string or file Text and RTF to PDF
- Split and merge PDF documents
PDF Metamorphosis.Net is a standalone library for .NET. Software developers building desktop or server-based applications on this platform can embed powerful PDF conversion capabilities within their own 32-bit and 64-bit .NET applications, including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms.
Because PDF Metamorphosis is a class library, the developer needs to add only a few lines of code to implement it. Once embedded, the library enables the application to convert plain text, RTF, HTML, and XHTML to Adobe PDF along with the tables, nested images, CSS styles, hyperlinks, fonts, colors and text formatting. The application will be able to convert the source provided as URL link or file, split and merge Adobe PDF documents. For example, the developer can create a website that enables visitors to upload documents, or enter URL addresses that point to a web page and get them converted to PDF.
The library is fully compatible with the latest Adobe PDF specification, providing high-performance PDF conversion. There is no need for Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office or other software installed to produce PDF files.PDF Metamorphosis .NET' 22.214.171.124 is Demo Components & Libraries software design by SautinSoft.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
• Added the new feature PdfVersion , allows set version for the produced PDF document
• Added a lot of new Code Samples to show the PDF Metamorphosis .Net features
• Completely reformed the Demo application with command line support
• Completely reformed the documentation
• Fixed the issue when the Adobe Reader X showed a message "Save PDF before closing".
• Fixed the issue with processing page numbers from RTF to PDF like a "Page 1 of N"
• Fixed the issue with line spacing
• Fixed the issue with duplicating Unicode symbols in some files
• Fixed minor issuesOperating system:
Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit